Andy HindEnhanced Learning Ltd
Andy has over 30 years of experience, within education, including Headship, National College of Teaching and Leadership Consultancy and OFSTED.
He is currently the Senior Consultant with Enhancing Learning Ltd and is supporting schools across the U.K., Europe and Asia with school improvement, leadership development (Head Teachers, Senior Leaders and Middle Leaders), outstanding classroom practice, NQT professional development and Teaching Assistant development.
- Wed 29 Nov 2023
- 13:00 - 15:00
Leading High-Impact Teaching (Day 2 of 6)
Focus: Leadership and Management
For: Lead teachers
Session 2: Everyone a learner
Leading High-Impact Teaching has been designed as a Train the Trainer type programme and is aimed at lead practitioners and individuals who have a responsibility for leading teaching and learning throughout their school.
Issues explored include:
- The four key influences of effective teaching and learning.
- A specific focus on the human capital of great teachers and teaching assistants.
- How staff meetings and other professional development processes develop the essential professional characteristics to achieve success in every classroom.
- The differences between Continual Professional Development (CPD) and Continual Professional Learning (CPL).
- Essential ingredients for high-impact professional learning and development learning.
This is a six session programme. All six sessions must be attended.
-  Mon 9 October 2023
-  Wed 29 November 2023
-  Mon 29 January 2024
-  Mon 11 March 2024
-  Wed 17 April 2024
-  Tue 4 June 2024
Please note: If you book one of these sessions, then we will automatically book you on the others. So you only need to submit one booking.
School leaders are constantly asking for support with how to support and develop their amazing lead teachers, helping them to develop themselves and others. Here it is! Andy knows his stuff. Get them booked on, send them home to access the sessions there, they can attend without interruption and watch them improve your school.