Andy HindEnhanced Learning Ltd
Andy has over 30 years of experience, within education, including Headship, National College of Teaching and Leadership Consultancy and OFSTED.
He is currently the Senior Consultant with Enhancing Learning Ltd and is supporting schools across the U.K., Europe and Asia with school improvement, leadership development (Head Teachers, Senior Leaders and Middle Leaders), outstanding classroom practice, NQT professional development and Teaching Assistant development.
- Tue 12 Dec 2023
- 09:30 - 11:30
Leading a High-Impact Coaching Culture (Day 2 of 6)
Focus: Leadership and Management
For: School leaders
Session 2: A vision for what could be
A programme specifically designed for appointed members of a school community who have a responsibility for building and developing an authentic coaching culture. The programme will explore different formats of coaching processes and how leaders and lead coaches can ensure coaching is embedded into the core of a school culture and having a real impact on pupil outcomes.
- To improve a school’s human capital by embedding a culture of professional coaching.
- To engage coaching leads in a professional development programme that increases their awareness and responsibility of different types of coaching processes.
- To support coaching leads in building a deeper understanding about how coaching and coaching processes impact on the success of an organisation.
- To identify a set of essential coaching practices and to support each individual in building competency within each of these practices.
- To support coaching leads in designing and implementing a clear vision for professional coaching within their organisations.
This is a six session programme. All six sessions must be attended.
-  Wed 4 October 2023
-  Tue 12 December 2023
-  Fri 19 January 2024
-  Fri 8 March 2024
-  Tue 16 April 2024
-  Tue 25 June 2024
Please note: If you book one of these sessions, then we will automatically book you on the others. So you only need to submit one booking.
We asked school leaders what support they wanted next year. We were genuinely inundated with requests about how to develop coaching in school. You asked, here it is. Only book up if you are committed to attending all sessions, it needs to go in the school diary and nothing gets in the way. If you’re not fully committed to this, don’t waste your time. We want passionate, reliable leaders, willing to learn and improve.