Dr Bogusia Matusiak-Varley PhD
Bogusia has over 27 years educational experience resulting in a proven track record of improving organisational performance. She has built a reputation as an international trainer and coach, in which her common-sense approach to organisation and self-improvement puts her at the forefront of international consultancy.
In addition, Bogusia is also a registered international inspector and has used her analytical, evaluative and communicative skills with international schools around the world. With in-depth knowledge of leadership skills, Bogusia has worked closely with numerous Directors, Headteachers and Senior Managers to turn around underperforming organisations and achieve life balance.
Her particular skills lie in helping leaders gain a clear view of their barriers to success and to raise standards in performance.
- Wed 19 Oct 2022
- 14:00 - 15:30
Science Leaders Support and Development Group (1 of 6)
Focus: Support Groups
For: Science leaders
Session 1 will focus on:
- Presenting evidence to demonstrate how the purpose of study should underpin all aspects of curriculum planning
- The skills and knowledge that are needed to ensure that pupils are systematically thinking like scientists
- What constitutes effective implementation of the curriculum so that pupils know more and remember more
- The elements of effective assessment
- Effective schema development starting with EYFS
- Possible questions for a science deep dive
This is a six session programme. All six sessions must be attended.
-  Wed 19 October 2022
-  Tue 8 November 2022
-  Wed 18 January 2023
-  Tue 7 March 2023
-  Tue 16 May 2023
-  Wed 21 June 2023
Please note: If you book one of these sessions, then we will automatically book you on the others. So you only need to submit one booking.
We thought we’d start the Science Support group by scaring them to death with the reality of a Science Deep Dive. Forewarned is forearmed.