Hugo is the founder and lead psychologist at Inmind:Insight
All training Hugo hs delivered for the partnership has received overwhelmingly positive feedback.
- Wed 17 May 2023
- 09:00 - 12:00
Focus: Catholic Life
Women and people with a womb make up around half of the UK workforce and more than 75% of the UK Teacher workforce. Yet, The Menopause remains one of our few remaining cultural taboos, a topic that is often treated as ‘secret’ or ‘hidden’ and seen as not having a place ‘at work’.
However, it is essential for team wellbeing and effective organisational cultures that organisation provide information and increase awareness of the Menopause to effectively support individuals through the peri-menopause and menopause transition.
In this workshop we will explore;
- What is ‘The Menopause’: Simple Biology
- Signs and Symptoms: Psychological, Behavioural and Social
- Cultural perspectives: Exploring the positives and negatives.
- The Difference That Makes the Difference: Current Treatments & Support strategies
- Menopause in The Workplace: Supporting / Managing / Working with someone experiencing the menopause transition.
- Reasonable Adjustments and The Law
How many of your staff team are female between 35 – 55? You need to know how to support them. If you are a fabulous male school leader – book yourself on this to understand how you can support your female staff. If you are a fabulous female school leader – book yourself on to understand how to support your female staff AND YOURSELF. Offer this session to anyone who would like to attend. This is a great first step for your school to acknowledge the ‘Menopause Workplace Pledge’.