Dr Bogusia Matusiak-Varley PhD
Bogusia has over 27 years educational experience resulting in a proven track record of improving organisational performance. She has built a reputation as an international trainer and coach, in which her common-sense approach to organisation and self-improvement puts her at the forefront of international consultancy.
In addition, Bogusia is also a registered international inspector and has used her analytical, evaluative and communicative skills with international schools around the world. With in-depth knowledge of leadership skills, Bogusia has worked closely with numerous Directors, Headteachers and Senior Managers to turn around underperforming organisations and achieve life balance.
Her particular skills lie in helping leaders gain a clear view of their barriers to success and to raise standards in performance.
- Wed 25 Jan 2023
- 09:00 - 12:00
Knowing More, Remembering More
For: Senior leaders, middle leaders, class teachers
This session will focus on:
- What is ‘effective implementation’ so that pupils know more and remember more
- Teaching retrieval strategies from EYFS
- The importance of metacognition in retrieval practices
- Exploring a range of retrieval practices suitable for the classroom
- Ensuring that effective implementation is underpinned by retrieval practices
- Demonstrating that pupils know more and remember more
It’s the big focus. How can we prove that our pupils know more and remember more? Join one of our most popular providers to find out.