Andy HindEnhanced Learning Ltd
Andy has over 30 years of experience, within education, including Headship, National College of Teaching and Leadership Consultancy and OFSTED.
He is currently the Senior Consultant with Enhancing Learning Ltd and is supporting schools across the U.K., Europe and Asia with school improvement, leadership development (Head Teachers, Senior Leaders and Middle Leaders), outstanding classroom practice, NQT professional development and Teaching Assistant development.
- Tue 16 May 2023
- 09:30 - 11:30
Headship/Principal Support and Development Group (5 of 6)
Focus: Support Groups
For: Established headteachers and principals
This programme offers Head Teachers/Principals a space to engage in total quality leadership thinking and learning. Participants will be introduced to a range of modern leadership practices whilst also developing effective followship.
Session 5: Ensuring real impact
- How Head Teachers/Principals work towards embedding key principles for total success throughout a school
- Professional efficacy and sustainability – What does this look like in your school?
- Two types of purpose – Aligning a school to both
- Communicating and articulating a new vision for continuous improvement
- Exploring the relationship between the Head Teacher and all other staff and how this acts as a key factor in professional engagement
This is a six session programme. All six sessions must be attended.
-  Thu 22 September 2022
-  Tue 22 November 2022
-  Tue 17January 2023
-  Wed 29 March 2023
-  Tue 16 May 2023
-  Tue 4 July 2023
Please note: If you book one of these sessions, then we will automatically book you on the others. So you only need to submit one booking.
HT feedback requested a group for experienced HT’s. Feedback stated that there was lots available for new heads but nothing to support, develop and inspire established heads. Well here it is. Andy Hinds is a brilliant provider. If you want to develop your own performance as a leader – Sign up? If you want to coast along, don’t sign up! Places are limited to ensure excellent engagement and provision.