- Wed 19 Oct 2022
- 09:00 - 12:00
Art and Design
For: Art and DT leaders, leaders responsible for curriculum
Presenting evidence to demonstrate how the purpose of study threads through all aspects of curriculum planning.
How to demonstrate well sequenced planned components for:
- Practical knowledge and skills – (Methods, techniques, media, materials, technical language, formal elements and principles of art)
- Theoretical knowledge – (Art movements, genres, themes, artists and art, including context and significance)
- Disciplinary knowledge – (How experts have evaluated art and implications for reading)
- How to demonstrate well sequenced planned components for designing, making, evaluating and developing technical knowledge to include
- What constitutes effective implementation of the curriculum so that pupils know more and remember more?
- The elements of effective assessment
- Developing effective schema starting with EYFS
- How is success engineered for both pupils and staff?
- Possible questions focussing on deep dive
How much support have you actually provided for your Art and DT leads? Bogusia is the platinum standard. Book them on!