BCPP as part of a strategic partnership with Link2ict have negotiated a Service Level Agreement (SLA). This agreement is available to all BCPP member schools and means they gain benefits and support against what would be a cost to other schools.
SLA advantages to BCPP schools include:
- A designated BCPP contract for escalation of any difficulties
- Termly review meetins evaluating service offered to BCPP
- Attendance at BCPP Headteacher Briefing Meetings to share knowledge
- Access to free INSET for staff and governors
- Negotiated discounts for relevant targeted servcies
- Reduced costs of consultancy and in-school support